Thanksgiving Give-Away

TimGDixon

Thanksgiving Give-Away

Post by TimGDixon »

Ok heres the dealy bob - between now and Thanksgiving post one thing you are thankful for and you will be entered. Personally I am thankful for all of you but I'm not in the give-away :-)
“And the corner sign says it's closing time so I'll bid farewell and be down the road...”
DailyStockProspector

Re: Thanksgiving Give-Away

Post by DailyStockProspector »

Horray!

Thanks Tim for the cool Thanksgiving Give-Away.

I am thankful that we have a God who loves us so much.
I am thankful for this wonderful TSOI family and the TSOI team who works so hard to change and save lives.
I am thankful for family, friends, health, autumn leaves and the so many blessings that we get to experience every day.
I am thankful for the ability to love and be loved, to be able to experience grace, forgiveness, hope, joy, and so much more.

I am thankful for a wonderful savior (Jesus), who gave his life that mine and ours could be saved.
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16

I am thankful that Tim and Thomas just keep on going each day, doing what they do. 2023 is going to be awesome.
Happy Thanksgiving (Thurs.) all,
-Steve :-)
Arminiuss

Post by Arminiuss »

I am thankful for my wonderful, loving family, my awesome career, and my health. Very blessed to have all of those things at the same time.
It can be so easy to take it for granted or get so caught up in the hustle and bustle that you forget to truly appreciate just how much you have to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Newbieinvestor0805

Post by Newbieinvestor0805 »

The last year has been one of the most challenging ever. Was married for 20 years and one day my ex decided he didn't want a family anymore and up and moved to Dominican Republic permanently leaving behind myself and my daughter. To say that there was devastation is an understatement.... What I am most grateful for is my daughter.... She has shown more strength than I ever thought possible and our relationship has evolved to a place most parents dream of.
Attachments
132749.jpeg
132749.jpeg (152.41 KiB) Viewed 382 times
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

I am thankful for Jesus, my wife and you Tim and my family and my job, roof over my head and food on the table, that’s about it.
You rock!
Last edited by Codycrusher on Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
ehrlicheyid

Post by ehrlicheyid »

Where should I start? An abundance of goodness from God all over me. Can't stop thanking him for everything he did, does and will do.
lampspost

Post by lampspost »

Thankful for my health and family. Including this group on the forum.
strawpatch

Post by strawpatch »

I'm thankful that my wife's Crohn's Disease has been in remission for another year! Her 3rd surgery was about 15 years ago, so each year I'm thankful for another healthy year.
DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

Well, so far I've shared 22 things I'm Thankful for this month! :lol: :lol: :lol: Well, here's another one..... or few!

I'm THANKFUL for every faithful member of this TSI family that supports and encourages Tim in his work. He gets constantly bashed and put down by the haters over on ST and the other one (which I'm not on), and I know it does his heart good to read all of the positive encouragements from his true followers.

I'm THANKFUL for the work that's being done.

I'm THANKFUL for the lives being saved (just imagine if one of the basher's life is saved from one of Tim's products one day in the future- or the life of someone they love).

I'm THANKFUL that God led Dennis to invest in this company 18 months ago, in spite of his skeptical wife's objections!
Be BLESSED everyone. Our future looks great!

Debbie
ttessier

Post by ttessier »

I am thankful for my faith in God, my family and my friends.
I am thankful for this forum and for all the wonderful people who post here.
I am thankful for Tim, Tom, and the entire TSOI team for all they do to make the world a better place to live.
Faith_Family_Friends.jpg
Faith_Family_Friends.jpg (78.02 KiB) Viewed 332 times
Alfa777

Post by Alfa777 »

I'm Thankful always for God's Unfailing Love and Amazing Grace, but if we speak about TSI, I'm thankful to get to know Amazing people here, Tim very welcoming that you can learn a lot from him, kind person, very helpful, has a heart for people in need,Tom that spoke to him a bit but you can tell he's very kind and God fearing person too, like Tim, Debbie is great, a great heart and passion for people in need, Trader a nice friend, kind person, Cody a wild great dude, great supporter, Traders a good friend great assessment on this company for people that have questions, nice person, Sgt. a God fearing person that have a heart for.people in need, Steve a great person that have great encouragement and could.continue Mando, Stocks, Hawaii, Nchboy, and other guys that i interacted with sometime, and we share a heart for this great company and family and that we defend and protect,.because i believe we are better together and no one will stop TSI, God is with us!!
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

I’m also thankful for the people I’ve met here also.
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

I'm always thankful for us longs that have a place to air our opinions , and to contribute our insights on this stock in this forum .
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

Post by Newbieinvestor0805 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:41 am
The last year has been one of the most challenging ever.
GB you Newbie , and your daughter. Lifting you both up in prayer.

-Trader
DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

Attachments
Screenshot_20221122-112834_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20221122-112834_Facebook.jpg (775.67 KiB) Viewed 306 times
Be BLESSED everyone. Our future looks great!

Debbie