Thanksgiving Give-Away

Alfa777

Re: Thanksgiving Give-Away

Post by Alfa777 »

cablejohn45 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:04 pm OUCH :D :D :D :D
Not such a fan of Star Wars, i tagged Cody with the evil guy 🫣🫣🫣 but i corrected all the portraits, thanks to you tagging Patel to that person 😂 my bad.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Alfa777 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:19 pm
Not such a fan of Star Wars, i tagged Cody with the evil guy 🫣🫣🫣 but i corrected all the portraits, thanks to you tagging Patel to that person 😂 my bad.
Fact is there is room for everyone to be on the good side but it takes choice and thats not mine to make... If we were like everyone else then all of you know where all of this would be but its not is it... you should only drink the kool aid here after you have looked at everything and you make your own decision based on your mind not someone else's...
“And the corner sign says it's closing time so I'll bid farewell and be down the road...”
Alfa777

Post by Alfa777 »

:roll: Yes Sir!!! 👍 👍 👍
cablejohn45

Post by cablejohn45 »

DARTH VADER CAME BACK !
TimGDixon wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:23 pm
Fact is there is room for everyone to be on the good side but it takes choice and thats not mine to make... If we were like everyone else then all of you know where all of this would be but its not is it... you should only drink the kool aid here after you have looked at everything and you make your own decision based on your mind not someone else's...
Alfa777

Post by Alfa777 »

:roll: True!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

cablejohn45 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:41 pm DARTH VADER CAME BACK !
TimGDixon wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:23 pm

Even Gog could...
“And the corner sign says it's closing time so I'll bid farewell and be down the road...”
jluedke60

Post by jluedke60 »

I am thankful for...

God
Family
Friends
TSOI
Health
Alfa777

Post by Alfa777 »

Right, just a few days ago TT was still trying to speak to Rosie, trying to reason with her, but finally he blocked them. He tried at least, and he always does his best to reason with this people, but they are all.closed minded 🫤🫤🫤
Screenshot_20221122-154932.png
Screenshot_20221122-154932.png (1.61 MiB) Viewed 145 times
GM60

Post by GM60 »

I lost a great sister to Covid. I'm eternally thankful that I found Quadramune in time to save my other two siblings, and finally recover from the long covid that had a strong hold on me.
Looking forward to a future where the list of lives saved by TSOI is infinitely long.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL
Konghusker

Post by Konghusker »

Thankful for my health, my family, and my hope of TSOI being my real opportunity to change my family’s future wealth
nate54321

Post by nate54321 »

I am most thankful for my wife, my kids, and my health. Covid almost took me away one year ago and every day since then has been a great blessing.
DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

Attachments
Screenshot_20221123-085756_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-085756_Facebook.jpg (624.49 KiB) Viewed 84 times
Be BLESSED everyone. Our future looks great!

Debbie
Tom J

Post by Tom J »

Good Morning Tim! (and the whole TSOI family of course). I believe the initial assignment was to name one thing we are Thankful for. That’s easy. YOU! (and of course the whole team at TSOI) Thank You for accepting my request to join the board. I have been following you and the company (and buying) for the better part of 3 years now. I am fortunate enough to have accumulated 1 million shares, and I am here for the long haul. I completely believe in, respect, and admire your work and your cause to TRULY help, and HEAL people. A brief background on me - I am a career firefighter/EMT in the northeast, and have seen first-hand so many people suffering from the diseases/conditions you are on a mission to cure. I know you are very familiar with “that look” in a patient’s eyes when they are struggling to breathe.That look of genuine fear, anxiety, and uncertainty of whether they are strong enough to draw in another breath. This of course after having done all we can for them from O2 thereapy, IV & drug therapy, to simply consoling as much as we can on a personal level. I will spare the readers and not even get into epilepsy, cancer patients, cardiac issues, and the very high number of mental illness issues we respond to. In fact, we have lost 3 Brother Firefighters from neighboring departments in the last 2 short years to suicide. I know this is a long post but I just wanted to convey how honored i feel to be a shareholder (and product user) in something truly amazing, and what a pleasure it is to have access to this forum. ( A special shout out to Deb G for her genuine and heartfelt posts. Also to Rburgess for your intelligent, well-constructed posts. You just GET IT! Keep them coming) Thank You So Much Tim Dixon!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Tom J wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:03 am Good Morning Tim! (and the whole TSOI family of course). I believe the initial assignment was to name one thing we are Thankful for. That’s easy. YOU! (and of course the whole team at TSOI) Thank You for accepting my request to join the board. I have been following you and the company (and buying) for the better part of 3 years now. I am fortunate enough to have accumulated 1 million shares, and I am here for the long haul. I completely believe in, respect, and admire your work and your cause to TRULY help, and HEAL people. A brief background on me - I am a career firefighter/EMT in the northeast, and have seen first-hand so many people suffering from the diseases/conditions you are on a mission to cure. I know you are very familiar with “that look” in a patient’s eyes when they are struggling to breathe.That look of genuine fear, anxiety, and uncertainty of whether they are strong enough to draw in another breath. This of course after having done all we can for them from O2 thereapy, IV & drug therapy, to simply consoling as much as we can on a personal level. I will spare the readers and not even get into epilepsy, cancer patients, cardiac issues, and the very high number of mental illness issues we respond to. In fact, we have lost 3 Brother Firefighters from neighboring departments in the last 2 short years to suicide. I know this is a long post but I just wanted to convey how honored i feel to be a shareholder (and product user) in something truly amazing, and what a pleasure it is to have access to this forum. ( A special shout out to Deb G for her genuine and heartfelt posts. Also to Rburgess for your intelligent, well-constructed posts. You just GET IT! Keep them coming) Thank You So Much Tim Dixon!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones.
Thank you Tom J. That was very generous and kind of you, and let me be the first to welcome you and thank you and your colleagues for coming to our rescue when we desperately need someone to help us, to save us. You guys are the real heroes and on behalf of every one of us - Thank You! I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving and I hope to read more from you.
DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

Welcome, Tom, and thank YOU for your service! It takes a special kind of person to do what you do for strangers every day. I have the utmost respect and admiration for Firefighters and the life saving work you do. I hope we'll see a lot of you here on the forum!
Be BLESSED everyone. Our future looks great!

Debbie